Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:342 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Environment (10-16 yrs)
Job Requirements :
B.Tech / B.E Chemical / Environment or PG degree in HSE or Environment with min. 10 years of experience from Chemical / Similar Industry.
Purpose Statement :
- Responsible to plan, comply and benchmark all the environmental practices as per the specifications and guidelines of the regulatory bodies
Key Responsibilities :
- Liaison with environment regulatory authorities like GPCB, VGEL etc. to ensure compliance with the regulations and best practices pertaining to environment protection
- Ensure maintenance of all statutory records pertaining to environment protection across company
- Implement new notifications/directives and guidelines issued by the government pertaining to environment protection and impart training to the team regarding the same
- Monitor the Environment Management System across all company units and ensure preparation & submission of reports of company's environmental indices pertaining to levels of emissions
- Plan/Conduct periodic internal and external audits and thus boost company 's total environmental sustainability improvement approach
- Coordinate with units and TSDF (Treatment Storage Disposal Facility) to dispatch hazardous waste including: Solid waste, Residue, insulation, NRPs (Non-recyclable plastics) & BMW (Bio medical waste)
- Responsible for planning & implementing environment protection initiatives to reduce the emission and effluent produced in the manufacturing process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.