Manager/Senior Manager - HVAC/Chiller (10-12 yrs)
One of the MNC's in Data Center Space is hiring for a Manager/Senior Manager HVAC/Chiller role in Bangalore & Pune.
- Serves as Cooling expert and will be responsible for all maintenance and repair of Chillers and associated precision air handling units (CRAH), chilled water distribution, DX based machines and environmental control systems. Incumbent plans individual jobs and long-term work operations develops a preventive maintenance program and controls the quality of repair work.
- Responsibilities also include designing modifications to existing systems, reviewing plans and specifications for contracted work, and reviewing the work of outside contractors. Will also be expected to resolve most problems exercising discretionary judgement and analysis even in the most complex situations
- Evaluate workload and schedule work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes output.
- Customer escalation issues/satisfaction.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed and kept above the acceptable level.
- Ensure all process and procedures are followed.
- Identify and communicate where improvements can be utilized. Quality assurance on all work performed at customer facilities.
- Ensures that employees have proper tools for the job and that they are properly maintained. Monitors preventive maintenance to ensure proper operation.
- Evaluates staff to determine training requirements.
- Provides on-the-job training and support to employees. Oversees facility and equipment maintenance, ensuring that assets are protected and controlled. Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Preparation of SOP/MOP/EOP in accordance with systems/equipment requirement.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties
- Coordinating skills to schedule work so services are not interrupted; maintain records of time and materials used on all jobs
- Managing relationships with vendors & contractors.
- Constantly improving all our processes and procedures,
Qualification/Experience/Desired Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering
- Min. 12+ years experience of cooling / HVAC in critical facility management / relevant Industry.
- In depth knowledge of critical facilities such as Chillers, Cooling towers, CRAH (Computer Air Handling Units) & Chilled water management system.
- Strong Leadership and Organizational skill.
- Ability to prioritize and consistently delivered results in complex, fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication
- Demonstrates strong people management skills.
- Understanding of ISO 14001, ISO 20000 & ISO 27001 Standards and processes.
- Thorough knowledge of heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems.
- Considerable knowledge of the practices, methods, materials, and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment
- Working knowledge of electricity
- Ability to diagnose equipment malfunctions and prescribe repair procedures
- Ability to train and supervise others
- Ability to prioritize, plan, assign, coordinate and direct the work of HVAC team.
- Ability to design smaller systems or design modifications to larger systems
- Analytical skills to diagnose HVAC problems; and to understand and work from layout, schematics, drawings
- Incumbent must be able to work well as a team member; must be self-driven, reliable, and responsible
- Ability to review and critique plans and specifications for HVAC and environmental control systems
- Vendor management skills - he/ she shall be having good vendor management skills to carryout Preventive and Breakdown maintenance of various equipment.
- He/she shall good team player, basic analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Logical and flexible approach to working.
- Practical and positive attitude
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646.