HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:322 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Maintenance (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking out for the mentione role for one of the clients which is into Education Domain.
Job Description is as mentioned below:-
- Engineering process, Planning and Execution, commissioning/ transitioning/ O&M of MEP systems
- Analysing Energy Data, contributing in Budget preparation, Basic Engineering Design, spearhead defect rectification processes.
- Ensuring completion of assignments within time and budgetary parameters.
- Development of vendor database & coordinate for AMCs/procurement.
- Ensuring availability of all engineering equipment/ system with minimum downtime.
- Waste Management for Electricity & Water and proposing for necessary corrective actions.
- Creation and implementation of the best practices of maintenance, strategies, processes and procedures.
- Rationalizing the AMC contracts to reduce overall AMC cost.
- Sound knowledge of BMS, FAS & Fire Fighting Equipments.
- To be more Customer focus oriented by understanding their requirements.
- Ensure 100 % vendor statutory compliances.
- Monitor Preventive Maintenance Schedules / calendar.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills sets required:
Good communication skills (verbal, written, powerpoint)
New age tools/ platforms mastery (digital & analytics)
Leadership skills, team & man management skills
Good knowledge of cost saving measures
Energy conservation expertise
Analytics & budget skills
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Mechanical
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.