Hr Executive at WiseBee Consultant
Views:170 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Responsibility Areas :
- To lead and ensure implementation of new projects to meet the stated parameters of cost, quality and timelines with optimum utilization of resources.
- Understanding requirements of Customers and converting into technical specifications to start the work, setting up CFT, Opex and Cpaex procurement planning etc.
- Modification of existing lines to suit new product and customer requirements; productivity improvement by reducing man power & cycle time with the help of low cost automation; and machine building for internal requirements and technological up-gradation of process equipment's.
- Identifying Automation and Digitization projects. Drive Automation across plant and Digitization across plant
- Implementation of- poka yoke- & engineering control processes as per Internal & external customer requirements.
- Takes initiative to improve quality standards of processes and products by consistently analyzing the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- To lead and manage productivity improvements as per requirements and specifications.
- To undergo the process audit of internal & external customers & compliance with countermeasures if any.
- Responsible to coordinate with- EngineeringTeam- for process up gradation, new project ; with- Quality Team- for implementation engineering control, vendor visits for process audits and up gradations; with- Manufacturing/Operations- for co-ordination on audits by external customers, critical breakdowns or speed loss, productivity improvements etc.
- The jobholder has to work in close co-ordination with Customers for bringing improvements in exiting processes, on new requirements, to understand the limitations of exiting processes and knowledge sharing etc.
- Responsible for providing solution, technical guidance, process engineering and increasing low cost automation for optimum utilization of resources and minimizing cost.
- Interact with Tool Room/Equipment/Component manufactures (as vendors) for design reviews, manufacturing constraints and their solutions, new product development and technology requirements etc.