Hr Executive at WiseBee Consultant
Views:238 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Responsibility Areas :
- To lead and ensure implementation of new projects to meet the stated parameters of cost, quality and timelines with optimum utilization of resources.
- Understanding requirements of Customers and converting into technical specifications to start the work, setting up CFT, Opex and Cpaex procurement planning etc.
- Modification of existing lines to suit new product and customer requirements; productivity improvement by reducing man power & cycle time with the help of low cost automation; and machine building for internal requirements and technological up-gradation of process equipment's.
- Identifying Automation and Digitization projects. Drive Automation across plant and Digitization across plant
- Implementation of- poka yoke- & engineering control processes as per Internal & external customer requirements.
- Takes initiative to improve quality standards of processes and products by consistently analyzing the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- To lead and manage productivity improvements as per requirements and specifications.
- To undergo the process audit of internal & external customers & compliance with countermeasures if any.
- Responsible to coordinate with- EngineeringTeam- for process up gradation, new project ; with- Quality Team- for implementation engineering control, vendor visits for process audits and up gradations; with- Manufacturing/Operations- for co-ordination on audits by external customers, critical breakdowns or speed loss, productivity improvements etc.
- The jobholder has to work in close co-ordination with Customers for bringing improvements in exiting processes, on new requirements, to understand the limitations of exiting processes and knowledge sharing etc.
- Responsible for providing solution, technical guidance, process engineering and increasing low cost automation for optimum utilization of resources and minimizing cost.
- Interact with Tool Room/Equipment/Component manufactures (as vendors) for design reviews, manufacturing constraints and their solutions, new product development and technology requirements etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.