CEO at Mizizi Management Pvt Ltd
Views:175 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Mechanical/Utility Maintenance - Process Plants - Oil & Gas/Chemicals Firm (8-10 yrs)
- The Machinery Vibration and Condition Monitoring Analyst works with the Regional Reliability team and Linde plant personnel to maintain and/or improve the reliability of rotating equipment and meet desired facility performance goals.
- The position requires analyzing and reporting the health of rotating process equipment to proactively identify component, equipment and system issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Utilization of predictive maintenance programs to include vibration analysis, oil analysis, ultrasound and equipment condition monitoring technologies are critical to the success of this role.
- This position works closely with Operations Management, Site Maintenance Personnel, Reliability Specialists and Engineers to identify and resolve rotating equipment related issues.
Principal responsibilities :
- Predictive program and condition monitoring administration for the following but not limited to: Rotating equipment such as centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, turbines, blowers, pumps, gearboxes and motors.
- Review and monitoring of rotating equipment condition including vibration data, lube oil results and utilize other critical operating process data such as pressures, temperatures, flows, loads & efficiencies to determine equipment health.
- Vibration - Online and offline Monitoring & Oil Analysis report review and recommendation.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to field technicians to resolve vibration instrumentation and CSI data collector issues.
- Provide vibration data collection training to new employees.
- Determines vibration point locations and develops data collection routes for new and existing equipment
- Hands on target pointing and installation of vibration systems on rotating equipment
- Field diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Consults with Regional Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on recommended corrective actions
- Collaborates with responsible Operations and Maintenance Personnel, Reliability Specialists, and Region Planners to prioritize repairs of identified equipment deficiencies
- Identifies, justifies and purchases major predictive equipment spare parts
- Perform other duties related to this function to ensure the reliability of plant rotating equipment
- Work with plant personnel to support their development of equipment maintenance strategies related to vibration analysis monitoring
- RCA participation - provides relevant vibration and oil analysis history to support root cause analysis efforts
Required key skills (functional/technical) :
- Strong safety awareness
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use, application and maintenance of vibration data acquisition software and the diagnostic equipment used to track the health of the site's critical rotating machinery
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze vibration and oil analysis data
- Experience utilizing Emerson/ CSI MHM software, Online monitoring systems Bently Nevada System 1 and other associated data collectors.
- Experience in other CBM technologies: laser alignment, thermography, NDT, lubricant analysis, and other technical/mechanical experience
- Experience specifying vibration systems including transmitters, probes, accelerometers and the associated cables
- Experience in shop and field balancing of rotating equipment
Required qualifications/experience :
- The incumbent must be B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical engineering / Equivalent with 8-10 years of experience in continuous process industries preferably ASU / Petrochemical / Fertilisers.
- ISO Category III Certification from an Accredited Certification Provider (Vibration Institute, Mobius)
- Oil analysis certification from the ICML or similar organization