CEO at Mizizi Management Pvt Ltd
Views:183 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Mechanical/Utility Maintenance - Process Plants - Oil & Gas/Chemicals Firm (8-10 yrs)
- The Machinery Vibration and Condition Monitoring Analyst works with the Regional Reliability team and Linde plant personnel to maintain and/or improve the reliability of rotating equipment and meet desired facility performance goals.
- The position requires analyzing and reporting the health of rotating process equipment to proactively identify component, equipment and system issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Utilization of predictive maintenance programs to include vibration analysis, oil analysis, ultrasound and equipment condition monitoring technologies are critical to the success of this role.
- This position works closely with Operations Management, Site Maintenance Personnel, Reliability Specialists and Engineers to identify and resolve rotating equipment related issues.
Principal responsibilities :
- Predictive program and condition monitoring administration for the following but not limited to: Rotating equipment such as centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, turbines, blowers, pumps, gearboxes and motors.
- Review and monitoring of rotating equipment condition including vibration data, lube oil results and utilize other critical operating process data such as pressures, temperatures, flows, loads & efficiencies to determine equipment health.
- Vibration - Online and offline Monitoring & Oil Analysis report review and recommendation.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to field technicians to resolve vibration instrumentation and CSI data collector issues.
- Provide vibration data collection training to new employees.
- Determines vibration point locations and develops data collection routes for new and existing equipment
- Hands on target pointing and installation of vibration systems on rotating equipment
- Field diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Consults with Regional Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on recommended corrective actions
- Collaborates with responsible Operations and Maintenance Personnel, Reliability Specialists, and Region Planners to prioritize repairs of identified equipment deficiencies
- Identifies, justifies and purchases major predictive equipment spare parts
- Perform other duties related to this function to ensure the reliability of plant rotating equipment
- Work with plant personnel to support their development of equipment maintenance strategies related to vibration analysis monitoring
- RCA participation - provides relevant vibration and oil analysis history to support root cause analysis efforts
Required key skills (functional/technical) :
- Strong safety awareness
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use, application and maintenance of vibration data acquisition software and the diagnostic equipment used to track the health of the site's critical rotating machinery
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze vibration and oil analysis data
- Experience utilizing Emerson/ CSI MHM software, Online monitoring systems Bently Nevada System 1 and other associated data collectors.
- Experience in other CBM technologies: laser alignment, thermography, NDT, lubricant analysis, and other technical/mechanical experience
- Experience specifying vibration systems including transmitters, probes, accelerometers and the associated cables
- Experience in shop and field balancing of rotating equipment
Required qualifications/experience :
- The incumbent must be B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical engineering / Equivalent with 8-10 years of experience in continuous process industries preferably ASU / Petrochemical / Fertilisers.
- ISO Category III Certification from an Accredited Certification Provider (Vibration Institute, Mobius)
- Oil analysis certification from the ICML or similar organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.