Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:369 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Mines (10-12 yrs)
Profile Name : Manager - Mines - 2nd Class
Qualification : B.Tech - Mines and should be certified with 2nd Class Mines Competency certificate as per MMR 1961 rules.
Year of Exp : 10 yrs - 12 yrs
Note : Look for candidates having experience in "Iron Ore or Metal mining" industry.
Manager - Mines is responsible to achieve Mine Production Targets, classify the Quality of the Mined Minerals, Ensure Strip Ratio is Maintained, look for Mine Production Downtime, Accident-free Operations (Zero Accidents), Maximize Capacity Utilization [HEMM], Adhere to Mine Safety Regulations and Maintain the Statutory Records.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Assist the Mines Manager in Mines Supervision and Management of the mines.
2. Responsible for carrying out the duties assigned by the Mines Manager, and ensure all such assigned work is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Mines Act and Mines Regulations.
3. Responsible for visiting and examining the workings in mine under his charge on every working day as per the instructions of Mines Manager.
4. Responsible for carefully examine every travelable part of the mine placed under his charge, whether mining operations are being carried out by work persons or not.
5. Responsible for discharging the same duties of the Head of Mine Production in his absence.
6. Responsible for examining all reports, registers and other records required by the Mines Act and regulations, and countersign the same and date his signature whenever delegates by Head Mine Production (1st Class Mines Manager).
7. Responsible to assist the enquiry in to cause and circumstances when any accident, resulting in serious bodily injury to any person or in loss of life occurs in the mine and record the results of the enquiry in a book kept for the purpose.
8. Also responsible to perform all other duties prescribed the Mines Act, Mines Regulations, or orders made thereunder and guidelines of DGMS.