Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:205 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Operation & Maintenance Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Operation & Maintenance Analyst (Manager/Senior Manager)
Job Level : Manager/ Sr. Manager
Skills & Qualification :
- Mechanical Engineering with at least one year of real-time industry experience + MBA in Operations Management (Preferable)
- Detail Oriented, Multitasking and Flexibility
- Strong Written Communication,
- Strong Verbal Communication (English & Hindi),
- Organization Skills, Prioritizing, Persuasion, Flexibility, Listening Skills,
- Passion to Learn new technology, innovation,
- Strong why-why analysis skills and ability to learn from why-why analysis
Job Summary :
- The incumbent is a key member of the Engineering Services Team supporting operations and maintenance of the fleet of 3,000+ HEMM Equipment deployed across the mine projects pan India.
- The Role of the O&M Analyst includes monitoring the operational efficiency, performance.
- Maintenance planning and reliability of the Equipment through continuous data analysis and recommend preventive and corrective actions.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Analyzing and preparation of Fleet Performance & Maintenance Reports
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the data collected
- Responsible for analyzing the financial costs within the maintenance department
- Responsible for monitoring the Equipment Reliability and reducing Downtime
- Responsible for developing key strategic performance measurements
- Responsible for strategic procurement
- Participates in techno-commercial discussions with vendors
- Responsible to reduce cost through strategic Partnership with manufacturers
- Other duties assigned by the reporting manager
Travel : High (8/10 days per month) include mine visits and global business travels.
Benefit : Company provided Accommodation, food at subsidized rate, medical, transportation and annual travel to hometown.