Director at Premier Management Consultants Group
Views:1406 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager/Senior Manager - Procurement (10-12 yrs)
Experience : Min 10 - 15 Years
Location : Near to Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Description :
- This Job entails the candidate to have a broad spectrum of knowledge in various operational functions of the Purchase department.
- He will be in charge of the day-to-day Procurement, Contract and Operation the Plant/site of the organization.
Job Summary :
- To take care of all procurement activities of the Plant/site.
- To handle all Negotiation with Vendors.
- Responsible for the Procurement and Contract of all Plant/site.
Essential Duties :
- Purchase, planning,
- Negotiation & Liasoning
- Policies and processes
- Plan Training & Development initiatives and streamline the department
- Crisis management and proactive mitigation of the same.
Minimum Educational Qualifications :
- Solid knowledge in the field of Procurement & operations.
- Post Graduation in Material Management (MBA/PGDHRM)
Professional Experience :
- Must have worked as Manager Procurement for any Huge Manufacturing Industry for last 3 years.
- Experience in framing, designing Purchase functions.
- Strong understanding of various policies and practices in Contract management.
- Excellent Communication & negotiation skills
- Very strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Crisis Management
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Should have a high degree of integrity, forward thinking, positive and pro-active in anticipating organizational needs.
Salary : Rs 8, 00,000/- to Rs 12, 00,000/- per annum
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who can identifying and develop out of box strategies. We would be extremely delighted to be surprised by your out-of-the-box thought process.
Premier Management Consultants