Manager/Senior Manager - Quality - Ground Engineering (10-13 yrs)
We've been retained by a leading MNC into Ground Engineering/Heavy Foundation to fulfill its manpower requirement. And currently we're scouting for Manager - Quality to be based out at its India Head Office, Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible Manager for Pan India Quality Assurance & Quality Control based out of Office in Mumbai / Chennai.
- Ensure compliance of organisation's QMS (Quality Management System).
- Ensure compliance of ISO 9001 requirements, working with audit committee, fulfilling the gaps and improvement plan as per audit report.
- Working with project managers and quality teams at sites to ensure / avoid major defects.
- Hiring, training and developing quality engineers / managers
- Preparation of weekly, monthly detailed quality report for ongoing job sites and report to management
- Working with customer as well as internal engineering, quality team and operation for establishing MS, FQP and other quality relevant requirements
- Frequent visits to sites ensuring proper documentations, reports are maintained, regular audits
- Ensuring project completions by proper handing over of all quality related docs and thereby acceptance from customer
Incumbent should be open for Office/ Client/ Site Visits out of Mumbai.
Minimum Education : BE in Civil Engineering
Note : Candidate only from Infrastructure/Construction who has worked in large projects in heavy foundation/ground engineering working in Quality for pan India level will only be considered.