Manager - Solution Engineering - CDCP/CDCD/CDCE Certified (8-10 yrs)
An MNC datacenter firm is hiring for a Solution Manager for its Mumbai Location. The Person should be a BE/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil and should be certified in any one of the following CDCP/CDCD/CDCE or having of similar certificate in Data center field. Someone with 7-10 years relevant Experience in providing customized solution in the field of Colocation/Data Center Industry
Location : Mumbai
- Manager - Solutions will be responsible understanding customer/project requirement and create customized solutions in co-ordination with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Will work with diverse set of individuals and groups within and outside the organization to understand and explore various options available and accordingly prepare the most cost-effective solution meeting all the requirement
- He will also handling large RFPs and collaborate with all stakeholders and prepare/collate responses/documents for submission
- Ensure that all these solutions and RFS submission are in line with goals and priorities set for the opportunity
- Prepare optimum resource plan and estimate cost / schedule requirement accordingly
- Responsible for preparing risk and dependency charts and analyze/ categorize the same as per requirement
- Analyze data and keep track of past delivery challenges & customer feedback for continuous improvement and fine-tuning customized solution offering to customer
- Keep track of capacity, existing system design & other key parameters of various customers to aid in quick and reliable feasibility/solution design.
- Get involved with all external / internal stakeholders & help in establishing organization as Thought Leader and right partner in the eyes of prospective customer
- BE/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil) and should be CDCP/CDCD/CDCE, Uptime of similar certificate in Data center field.
- 7-10 years relevant Experience in providing customized solution in the field of Colocation/Data Center Industry.
- Experience of handling large RFPS including government RFPs with value of INR 10CR+
- Preferably should have working experience of MS Project and other Microsoft tools, AutoCAD etc.
- Candidates having basic understanding of IT system / Data cabling including UTP and OFC will be preferred.
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience
- Experience working with Physical and Virtual teams
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- A strong customer centric approach
- Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for details, energetic & hands-on
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independence, innovative, flexibility and strong commitment
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- Willingness to travel (as and when required)
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646