Manager - Sourcing (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing a team handling procurement of various, Intermediates, Impurities, D-Labelled Compounds, Metabolites, chemicals etc. (Local & Overseas).
- Sourcing & purchasing Stable Isotopes, Metabolites, Glucuronides, KSM's, API impurities.
- Negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
- New Vendor development & interaction.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, lab and stock departments.
- Handling rejections if any
- Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets, which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market to include : Terms and conditions, supplier selection/deselection, evaluation and rationalisation of supply chain solutions.
- Meeting the delivery timelines for self and team and intervening whenever the need be in high value or critical orders.
- Experience on SAP will be an advantage, working to evaluate the optimum utilization of SAP for monitoring progress of different business processes.
Required Skills :
- Result Oriented.
- Candidate from a Trading background will be preferred.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship management.
- Problem solving & multi-tasking.
- Good Problem-solving, Team management.
Qualification M.Sc - Chemistry /Biochemistry with MBA.
Interested candidates can apply here