Manager - Sourcing - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
A well established FMCG startup is looking to hire a Sourcing Manager.
Reporting to : Head - Product Development
Role Summary :
- Direct and Indirect Sourcing of Packaging Material, Vendor Development, Inventory Management, Procurement Planning, Timely Delivery, Cost optimization.
- Liaise with developers and manufacturers for finished goods raw materials, fragrances and packaging
- Negotiate with all partners to reduce cost and inventory lock-in capital
- Work on a tight timeline schedule from conceptualization to go to market.
- Plan re-order cycle based on inventory outflow
- Create plan for timely delivery of materials to meet sales plan and better RoI
- Vendor development for new products
- Vendor management & develop strategic relationship with key vendors
- Manage day to day purchase operations (RFQ, Commercial comparative analysis, purchase orders etc.)
- Coordination with Product team for RM/PM inventory and safety stocks
- Keep a track on market and movement of prices
- Identify cost improvement opportunities
- Assist functional head to implement strategic initiatives.
Desired Qualifications :
- B.Tech Engineer with Manufacturing Experience
- Preferably Chemical, Material science, Production or Industrial Engineer
- 2-4 years Experience of working with multiple partners
- Strong understanding of manufacturing, project management and sourcing requirements
Desired Qualities :
- Ability to hustle and constant follow-ups with stakeholders to push timelines
- Strong written/verbal communication skills for negotiation and building relationship with partners
- Proactive and able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to solve problem and come up with creative solutions.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Work on multiple projects stream-lined together
Location : New Delhi