Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:642 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sourcing & Supply Chain Operations (15-20 yrs)
Qualification : Any Graduate with MBA prefer BE
Job Description :
- Manager will be responsible for material planning, materials procurement, production planning, customer service, dispatch processing, out bound logistics.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies based on company goals and objectives with the main organizational goal to support and accelerate growth.
Detail Responsibilities :
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives
- Driving strategic sourcing, procurement planning, vendor management by providing procurement leadership and strategic function to improve the organization's profitability.
- Focus on strategies to accelerate growth
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders
- Setting up strategic alliances, developing effective working arrangements with partners, other related organizations, user groups, business and other sector groups.
- Functionally to lead the business turnaround by putting up processes, systems, business excellence, performance matrix and customer centric approach
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance
Supply Chain Governance (Policy, Process, Training and Quality Assurance), Procurement legislation and legal/statutory requirements; Supply Chain Operations (including Purchasing, Buying and Supply Chain Support).
- To Co-ordinate with purchase for Raw Material
- Budgeting, spend mapping, cutting costs, inventory management and identifying innovative ways to increase profitability and business competitiveness.
- Returns of rejected materials to vendors and closure of RNCS
- Warehousing & Transportation Management
- OSM handling and eliminate the SLOB and non-moving stocks
- RM/PM inventory management
- FG Stock monitoring,
- Follow up with production and dispatch for achieving OTIF
- Customer service and client / CSE relationships
- Inventory management, Vendor development, System improvement
- Vendor Development & Evaluation
- To plan jobs and scheduling on the machines as per customer requirements.
- Order booking reconciliation
- Plan timely delivery to the customers
- Negotiations for Raw Material, Packing material, consumables &Engineering spares
- Control on Procurement and supply of received goods.
- Managing the environment with service providers, transporters, and local vendors
- Statutory compliances and audit compliances
- Invoicing of the goods and maintaining the GST / e-way bill compliances
- Adhere to Huhtamaki Policy and procedure.
Functional Competencies Required :
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb negotiations skills
- Ability to multitask and priorities projects
- Must be team oriented and results focused
- Ability in building high performance teams
- Strategic Planning