Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:573 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Strategic Procurement (8-15 yrs)
- Strategic Sourcing.
- Vendor Development.
- Supplier Negotiations.
- Leading Cost Reduction Initiatives by sourcing local components.
- Supplier Audit.
- Define commodity strategy.
- Supplier development of national and international suppliers.
- Developing and Implementing key Procurement Strategies / purchase schedules and Ensuring that these Strategies / Schedules are aligned with Organizational Objectives.
- New Supplier research and Qualification. Will be responsible for Qualifying suppliers till serial deliveries are achieved.
- Maintaining Excellent Rating of Existing Vendors on Quality, Delivery Parameters and by efficient vendor management.
- Responsible for cost negotiations projects, so as to reduce cost in the long term.
- Partnering with the Quality personnel, so as to expedite the Supplier Qualification projects.
- Localization of parts whenever possible.
- Negotiating frame contracts with vendors, focusing on cost reduction.
- Supplier risk analysis and management.
- International sourcing of technical products.
- Technical knowledge. Technically sound with respect to reading drawings, tolerances etc.
- Good know how of all the Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic parts.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in supplier relationship and risk management.
- Independent and structured way of working.
- Good negotiator.
Educational skills :
- Candidate must have B.E / Diploma (Mechanical/Electronics) PG will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and high quality expectations of own work.
- Good grasping skills, paired with creativity, proactively looking for ideas.
- Open for feedback and willingness of constant improvement (Kaizen mindset) and learning.
- Good team player.
- High commitment to company targets, reliable and trustworthy .
- Loyal, wants to grow with the company.
- Must be able to execute German quality standards.
- Must be open to cooperate with international partners and to accept/partly adopt the culture of a German, international active company.
- Supplier selection.
- Purchasing decisions for projects.
Basic attitudes as part of your work :
- Stick to the values of company
- Highest precision in the application of standards and techniques.
- Discipline in the adherence to rules.
- Concentrate on adding customer value.
- Reliability to German timeline / deadline standards.
- Adherence to German clean environment standards.
- Process awareness: think along the process, not department borders.
- Be a role model avoiding deviations from standards, processes, values, rules.
- Recognize and eliminate waste.