HR Recruiter at Edge India
Views:268 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Supplier Quality - DigiTech Firm (10-12 yrs)
Our Client is a digital technology company with offices in India, China, US, SEA, Europe and MEA.
It is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India . It has 358 patents and is active in over 150 countries.
The company is specialized in optical fiber and cables, hyper-scale network design, and deployment and network software and offer bespoke integrated solutions for global data networks of CSPs, Telcos and OTTs. STL has also partnered with global telecom companies, cloud companies, citizen networks and large enterprises to design, build and manage such cloud-native software-defined network. It has strong global presence with next-gen optical preform, fibre and cable manufacturing facilities in India, Italy, China and Brazil and two software-development centres.
The Job :
We are seeking to identify a Supplier Quality Manager to ensure first time right in raw materials and maintain right supplier management process. This position will implement right onboarding process for supplier and also will work to continually develop existing suppliers to convert them into 100% green channel partners, collaboratively with SCM team across 4 plants.
1. Evaluation and selection of world class suppliers in quality and systems
2. CFT member to determine supplier core competencies
3. Create governance on Third party testing of critical materials periodically
4. Perform Quality System, Process and Product audits on suppliers-
5. Work with suppliers to continuously improve performance, implement process controls and drive quality assurance plans-
6. Available to train suppliers in the areas of TL9000/ISO9001 compliance, Six Sigma methods, Value Stream mapping,, 5-S, Kanban and other Business System tools for preventive action, corrective action, and continuous improvement -
7. Responsible to act as a liaison between cross functional teams, and to review and approve PPAP's from suppliers for submission to the Manufacturing Teams and Customers -
8. Maintain QM set up for all 4 plants and release Approved Supplier List.
9. QA Representative for ARIBA Supplier Management - Conduct in-depth review and follow-up on the implementation of supplier action plans for poor rating performance -
Your Profile :
- BE / B.Tech from renowned institute in Chemical / Ceramic Engg with minimum 10 years Quality Assurance experience, with minimum 5 years in Supplier Quality in MNC in Telecommunications / Automotive / Chemical sector
- Other Qualification such as Six Sigma Green belt
- Experience in TL9000 Internal Auditor / ISO9001 Lead auditor
- Excellent problem-solving and Communication skills