Talent Acquisition at BVR People Consulting
Views:407 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Supplier Quality/Process Quality - (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Pilot Supply Qualification Module and the Supplier performance at the level of the plant (Outside Group and Inside Group suppliers)
- Pilot the containment, corrective and preventives actions to solve the technical part quality issues of the plant using the 8 D methodology.
- If the problem is attributed to parts quality, immediately visit the supplier premises, conduct studies identify the root cause for the problem and take corrective action.
- Analyze issues of the plant that may be identified at the incoming quality area, during manufacturing or at the customer end
- Check the effectiveness of the supplier actions
- Escalate to Supplier Quality & Development team when needed
- Pilot the qualification of the part through the Part Product Evaluation Plan within the Product Evolution Process (Access, Restrictions of Hazardous Substances, etc) and participate actively to the Part Product Evaluation Plan with Product Management Process.
- Ensure effectiveness of Part Product Evaluation Plan for Supplies delivered to the plant
- Drive Component Robustness Initiatives and implement Poke-yokes for processes with High Reverse Polish Notation at Supplier place
- Implement Statistic Process Control for critical Parameters and drive action Plans to improve Process Capability & reduce internal and supplier Performance Measurement
- Manage the incoming inspection policy and optimize it
- Monitor supplier quality Performance at the Plan level and reports it
- Participate to the Supplier Approval Module process
- Follow the Supplier Approval Module supplier status to ensure the improvement of the plant supplier panel
- Part Reliability Set-Up Knowledge and working
- Make sure guidelines for business allocation is respected.
- 5+ for Bachelor of Engineering or 8+ for Diploma ( Mechanical ) experience in a Manufacturing role & good knowledge of the manufacturing processes ( Sheet metal, Stamping, Heat Sink, Bus Bar, Hardware, Plastic molding, Powder coating & Plating, Packaging commodities)
- Professional in supply quality assurance (trained in Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Fully fluent in English communication
- Preferred Only Female Candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.