Recruiter at Kalp solutions
Views:88 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Supply Chain (3-10 yrs)
Job Position : Supply Chain Manager
About Company :
Tinymesh is a key enabler for smart city technologies. The company offers IoT hardware, software and services enabling unique wireless communication solutions to high volume markets. The focus sectors are Smart Metering, Smart Lighting and Industrial IoT.
Tinymesh India (www.tinymesh.com) is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. Tinymesh is headquartered in Norway. Tinymesh India office is based out of one of the most professional office set up in Chandigarh Tricity - Phase 8B, Mohali.
About the Role :
We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly. In this role, you will collaborate with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important. You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability.
Required Qualifications & Experience :
- Professional experience with 3+ years of experience in supply chain management and material management
- Experience in electronics, semiconductor manufacturing and ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of lean manufacturing principles and inventory management for minimum capital binding.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Experience in ISO certifications is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience from implementation and use of ERP systems
- A mature leader and team player, willing to fill in as needed and able to inspire the organization to go the extra mile.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Create the company's supply chain strategy
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deal
Location : Mohali
Compensation : Commensurate with the experience