Founder & Principal Consultant at Catalyst Management
Views:566 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Supply Chain Operations (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Reporting to the General Manager the operations manager will be help grow both online and offline channel. A proven track record managing Supply Chain Management, CRM, MIS and entire backend of inventory management.
- Warehousing : Hygiene, managing 3PL, transporters, minimising returns, ensure very effective fill rates with minimum lead times for shipment to customers.
- MIS : Keep track of purchase orders, inventory reconciliation, assist general manager for inventory planning, shipping and QC metrics. He/she would be working with multiple teams including internal and external stakeholders to accomplish the goals.
- SCM : Require strong negotiation skills with 3PL/ Transporters/other agencies. Must have handled B2B, B2C transactions and warehousing expansion. The role would demand closely working with the company's senior management team and ensure data analytics, reports, warehousing intelligence, inventory management.
- Manage, update and troubleshoot any product issues, perform customer service functions, such as reviewing customer feedback and keep a close tab on measures to be taken to avoid inventory losses eventually being a hit to the P&L. Conduct regular audits in all the warehouses.
- Team Management: Will monitor team performance, guiding and mentoring to get the best out of them.
Desired Candidate :
- Graduate/ MBA with 7-8 years of work experience
- A hard core supply chain & operations professional preferably from similar industry (Sports Nutrition) or food processing/FMCG.
- Multi channel operations experience is a must - eCommerce & key accounts
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, project management skills.
- Should possess excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong business acumen with an eye for detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize workflow
- High standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information