Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:567 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager - Supply Chain/Purchase - Iron/Steel (15-18 yrs)
Job Profile :
Role : Supply Chain/Purchase
Industry : Iron/Steel
Education : Mechanical Engineering Graduate
Experience : Minimum 15 Years
Location : Nairobi (Kenya)
Compensation : Non Taxable Income + Other Benefits (Bachelor Accommodation, Food, Visa/Tickets, Medical Benefits etc)
Mandatory : Should have experience in purchase of Motors/Bearings/Spare Parts etc. knowledge of product specifications must.
Note : Candidate should be ready for long term assignment minimum 2 Years and ready to relocate Kenya only apply
Job Description :
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.