Manager - Supply Chain - Sheet Metal Fabrication (2-3 yrs)
Supply Chain Manager
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, ensuring a continuous long term partnership
- Evaluate vendor performance to ensure lowest cost, highest quality, and timely deliveries
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Should have experience with ; Sheet metal Fabrication, machining, tooling
- Providing DFM, DFA, DFQ and operational efficiency improvement feedback to the new product developments to drive cost, quality, and cycle time goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' of supply chain experience
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills