Recruiter at Talent Integrators
Views:228 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Supply Chain - Startup (2-6 yrs)
- Quarterly and Monthly Procurement planning and placing orders.
- Cross team coordination to understand overall requirements at regular intervals and plan dispatch accordingly.
- Development of new vendors for essential equipment required for operations.
- Coordination with OEMs and field office teams for end to end delivery
- Planning and executing RCA of field equipment using field teams, OEMs and IOT data
- Maintenance of log sheet and RCA of essential equipment that frequently requires maintenance
- Working with the product team to build tech required for this vertical.
- Feedback and testing at regular intervals to benchmark the field equipment and weed out the low performance ones.
- Creating best practices for field operations sites and field teams on equipment handling, safety etc.
- Reducing downtime of inactive equipment through SoPs.
- Communicate and negotiate with the vendors for competitive pricing.
- Resolve in the moment issues like delay in delivery, breakage and transport issues.
- Develop cost effective solutions in the current process.
- 2+ years of experience of relevant work experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Readiness to roll up sleeves and perform hands on interventions for ground operations
- Ability to perform in VUCA environment
- Cross functional coordination and communication
- Data driven decision making, analytical bent of mind