Senior HR Executive at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:566 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - System Design Engineering - Solar Plant (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Site Assessment
- Shadow Analysis Using PVSyst and Google Sketchup
- Solar Resources Assessment and Energy Yield Assessment
- Preparation of Feasibility report, Preparation of DPR
- Simulation in PVSyst, Helioscope and other Software
- Cable Sizing and System Protection Equipment Sizing
- Electrical Single Line Diagram (Auto Cad)
- Single Line Diagram, Module Layout Plan, Wiring and Conduit Plan, Earthing Specifications and Layout Plan.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Oversee the development of structural and electrical designs for roof top and ground solar electric systems that meet all national, state and local code requirements as well as customer defined requirements.
- Should have design work experience on HT up to 132kV.
- Preparation fault current & leakage current calculations for Solar plant & internal and GSS switch yards.
- Preparation of Earth Mat design & Strip size and length calculations.
- Should have relevant experience on really coordination & protection settings at HT level.