Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:380 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Technical Service - Industrial/Marine Coatings (8-10 yrs)
Hiring for MNC leader in industrial coatings
Qualification : BE / BTEC / MSc Chemicals / Paint technology
- Allocate Technical Advisors to customers and projects, as and when required to ensure painting works are carried out in accordance to project specifications and Standards.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise Technical Advisors and monitor their work performance so as to maintain a professional technical service team.
- Assist in on-site field and qualification tests to ensure our products/application meet requirements of the specification.
- Provide professional technical advice on product use, specification, application, methods of trouble-shooting and preparation of various reports on site activities.
- Support Sales department by providing required technical support on the application activities and by providing required inspection and test reports.
- For jobs involving Guarantee, coordinate with sales and ensure that all guarantee conditions pertaining to site applications and checks are established.
- Liaise with R&D and QC Lab on product challenges, new product field trials and product development to ensure that product modifications are in line with customer needs.
- Attend to customer complaints and ensure that the complaints are closed properly by following standard complaint handling procedure.
- Analyze complaints, coordinate with lab and production and ensure that complaints are not repeated in future.