Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:605 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Technical Service - Industrial/Marine Coatings (8-10 yrs)
Hiring for MNC leader in industrial coatings
Qualification : BE / BTEC / MSc Chemicals / Paint technology
- Allocate Technical Advisors to customers and projects, as and when required to ensure painting works are carried out in accordance to project specifications and Standards.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise Technical Advisors and monitor their work performance so as to maintain a professional technical service team.
- Assist in on-site field and qualification tests to ensure our products/application meet requirements of the specification.
- Provide professional technical advice on product use, specification, application, methods of trouble-shooting and preparation of various reports on site activities.
- Support Sales department by providing required technical support on the application activities and by providing required inspection and test reports.
- For jobs involving Guarantee, coordinate with sales and ensure that all guarantee conditions pertaining to site applications and checks are established.
- Liaise with R&D and QC Lab on product challenges, new product field trials and product development to ensure that product modifications are in line with customer needs.
- Attend to customer complaints and ensure that the complaints are closed properly by following standard complaint handling procedure.
- Analyze complaints, coordinate with lab and production and ensure that complaints are not repeated in future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.