Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:715 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Technical Services - Chemical Manufacturing (2-4 yrs)
Searching Candidates only from UICT-MUMBAI / HBTI-Kanpur / NIT-Warngal / Delhi Technological University
Hiring support for Associate Consultants Client Indian MNC
Position : Technical Service Manager - Chemical Plant
Qualification : BE Chemistry
Experience : 2-5Years in Chemical plant process improvement
Job Description :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Excellence operational processes and improvement in processes
- Raw Material consumption
- Utility Consumption
- Process monitoring and audits.
- Finding technology or improving the existing technology
- Should be thorough in chemical calculation
- Process optimization, improvement projects completed.
- Thorough in chemical engineering concepts
- Implementation and Monitoring of R&D process improvement and New product projects in extg. plants
- Hands on in engineering operations, should have knowledge of unit processes and unit operations.
- Hands on in chemical in engineering calculations, exposure to simulation software will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of new technologies used in chemical plants.
Technical Skills & Knowledge :
1. Sound Knowledge of Chemical engg. Unit operations and Processes.
2. Process engg. Designs with Computers and Design software such as Chemcad, Hysis, Aspen is added advantage
3. Familiar with scale up techniques, Preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, Heat & Mass balance.