Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1230 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Technical Services - Continuous Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Technical Services- continuous manufacturing
Education : BE / BTech in Mechanical/Production/Chemical/ Polymer engineering, or related field is preferred.
Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a continuous manufacturing environment is required
Specific Experiences :
- Product and Process knowledge.
- Customers application and process knowledge
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- General knowledge of Fitness For Use process preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and lead multi-functional teams to achieve objectives.
Job description :
- Manager Technical services is the technical focal point between Business segments, operations and Customers and the MNC Customer Focus Organization. She/he will work closely with the Global Roving Product Engineer and Manager to execute global strategies for products and processes.
- Manager -Technical services coordinates technical communications and programs between the external customer and MNC, manages the Fitness For Use product model, and implements the Product line strategy, within the guidelines defined by the business leadership.
- Manager -Technical Services will be custodian of Product specifications and would work closely with Process engineering team to translate customer requirements to provide product capable of meeting Critical customer criteria and establish processes capable of meeting supply partner criteria.
Deliverables & Key Responsibilities :
- Establishing Fitness For Use for Key customers and complete product model.
- Develop product specifications to meet Fitness For Use s and work closely with process engineers to develop Process specifications to meet s. Fitness For Use
- Lead new product introduction and qualification efforts in the market.
- Lead cross functional product team and Provide product technical support to platform/product line.
- Take ownership and address product Fitness For Use related complaints/issues.
- Work with KAMs and Dist Mgr to establish value of products and provide process improvement support to customers.
- Conduct Product Benchmarking and Mimic Tests.
- Extend technical support to customers in setting up processes and share good manufacturing practices.
- Make Product technical presentations in seminars and exhibitions.
- Interact with third party testing houses and create partnerships for testing.
- Any further clarification About Co Technical discussion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.