Talent Acquisition Executive at GA Staffing Solutions
Views:463 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Technical Support - Electronic Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Hiring Online Technical support Managers to Kochi : Electronic manufacturing Industry Experience Mandatory (Preferred Connectors)
- 10-15 years of electronic engineering experience, ideally as a technical support engineer or FAE with at least 5 years in a manager role.
- Experience in the connector electronics industry a plus
- Experience of Live chat and Salesforce preferred.
- Degree (Mechanical, Electronics & Electrical Engineering)
- This position is responsible for cross functional collaboration with Product Management and Sales to provide effective Customer Support and to ensure the business objectives are achieved.
Job Purpose :
- The primary purpose of this position is to lead, inspire, train and develop the Technical Support team - providing a high quality, 24 hour, 5 day a week support to our Customers primarily through our online chat service.
- This is a customer facing team, responsible for 100's of direct customer interactions every week - you are responsible for the quality, consistency and professionalism of the responses and continuously improving the quality and relevancy of these responses.
- You will be responsible for achieving the agreed service levels and KPI- s, setting staffing levels and ensuring headcount is sufficient to meet the growing support requirements. For peak demand - you will coordinate with our global FAE teams who will provide additional support.
- This is a highly visible and demanding role requiring a proven track record in technical or FAE support in the field of connectors or similar electronic component products - in a global technology company.
- Must have experience leading and developing teams to deliver customer satisfaction in an online technical support or sales support environment.
- Passionate about customer service and surpassing KPI's and service levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate effective leadership skills and is willing to challenge senior management building clear justifications for change.
- Able to take ownership and use initiative, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Must demonstrate strong collaboration, team working and proactive influencing skills.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.