Recruiter at Algo App Digital Pvt Ltd
Views:200 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Test Bench (15-20 yrs)
What You'll Do :
You will play as a manager and manage a team of 20 Engineers, and which is likely to grow more than double in size. You need to mentor, guide the team and review their output. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with the cross-functional team and resolve the problem. You will interface with the customer and report to the management directly.
To carry out the above role you should have the following experience :
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/electronic engineering
- Should have a minimum of 15+ years of experience
- Proficient in understanding the customer requirements and guide the team to execute the project
- Proficient in providing the right technical and commercially viable solution to the customer
- Having good technical knowledge in terms HW platforms and SW to provide the correct tester solution to the customer
- Preferable to have hands-on experience in his previous experience on the various tools like Labview, ORCAD, AutoCAD and HW platforms like PCI, VPX, PXI etc.
- Should have handled a team of more than 25-30 Engineers and able to guide the team and review their output
- Should have handled the wiring operators, technicians in the production kind of environment in the testbench integration and testing
- Should be able to investigate problems during test bench integration, installation and qualification and guide the team
- Should be able to guide and mentor the team in generating the technical documents with quality
- Should have experience in the Qualification of tester in a production environment
- Should have had good experience in interfacing the customer and resolve the contentions
- Should have good knowledge in the supplier base or eco system related to test bench and drive the supplier to meet the needs in the cost, quality and time aspects
- Should have experience in reporting to the management for both periodic and non-periodic
- Should drive the team for the quality and push the team to adhere the organization process
- Should have experience in interviewing candidates and grow the team
- Should have a very good leadership skills and team should follow his steps
- Should have experience in estimating the efforts and the cost of the tester including all the materials
- Should have managed a team with various skill sets, like SW, HW, Electrical, quality Engineers, technician, supply chain and wiring operators
- Preferable to have experience of electronics manufacturing set up
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes :
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously/improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are ?
- A key stallholder in the company to manage a department on your own
- Reporting to the management directly
- A key person to grow the organisation in supporting the business expansion to bring in the customers
- One of the key persons to bring in new process or process enhancement or process changes in the company for its operations
- Will be part of management team to contribute to the organisation growth in all aspects of the organisation
- Will be the interface with France department managers for the day-to-day operations
- Will be a single point of contact for the customers related to all the test bench delivery
Gomathi M L
Algo-App Digital Pvt Ltd