Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:200 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Transportation Operations - Automotive - NITIE/SPJain/IIM/NIT/IIT/MDI (5-10 yrs)
To ensure the highest delivery service to the customer through the management and control of the transport channel for MOIN
Core Accountabilities :
- Centrally manages transportation costs to set targets and productivity KPI for the respective organization
- Manages transport service to the customer through meeting / exceeding set service levels, KPI
- Controlling of freight costs and maintaining of statistics and KPI's. Monthly tracking and active control.
- Monthly reporting on Transport Management to top management.
- Ensuring transport quality and controlling of delivery performance (Carrier Reliability). Active control for customer deliveries, Distribution centers & Hilti Centre replenishment, returns and Repairs (AMS).
- Develop solutions for specific customer needs (job-site delivery, same-day, etc.)
- Analyse and monitor transport market and react early on trends and changes
- Lead Monthly review meetings with carriers.
- Tendering of all transport services.
- Active cooperation with the global process organization and the expert-teams transport. Implementation and application of actions and targets in respective organization
- Define and implement Hazmat Management Programs compliant with local, regional and international governing agencies that include policy, training and management visibility
Key Performance Indicators :
- Delivery performance (Carrier reliability) - for customer deliveries, Distribution centers and Hilti center replenishment, returns and repairs (AMS).
- Transport cost productivity
- Transport quality (customer complaints)
Applicant Profile :
- Overall Experience - 5-10 Years
- Has experience in concept and strategy development
- Has supply chain experience especially Transportation & Logistics
Educational Background : MBA - Operations (Premier B School Preferred)
- Has knowledge of the respective freight market
- Knowledge of IT including SAP and Microsoft Office
- Has strong analytical skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Has good leadership skills
- Has working knowledge of Hazardous Material regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.