Recruiter at Sona Shetye Consultant
Views:170 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Vehicle Dynamics (5-10 yrs)
Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary)
This position is responsible for testing Ride & Handling performance of tyres using subjective evaluation techniques& rating those tyres against Benchmark as per SAE scale.
Objective measurement & Analysis of noise & brake testing.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS :
- Vehicle Dynamics Subjective Testing, Measurement & Analysis for Noise Performance& Braking.
- Development of new test methodologies in Subjective Performance testing as per customer complaint/OE testing/Replacement market feedback.
- Daily work management areas - Purchase/Accounts/Testing vendor contracts etc.
- Creating automated systems at client's workshops at Test location & its control
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Development & Execution
- Instrument, Execute and Analyze, NVH tests (@ vehicle and tyre level) as per set standards.
- Execute Ride & Handling subjective testing as per set standards & client's protocol.
- Instrument, Execute & Analyze Brake tests as per set standards.
- Concise reporting of test results NVH/Ride & Handling/Braking and feedback to product development.
- Develop strong understanding of tyre mechanics and NVH fundamentals.
- Contribute to NPD by actively participating in CFT meetings and reviews
- Capture key learning by documenting and integrating it to knowledge management
- Maintain, upkeep and devise AMC plan for tyres mounting/Balancing Machine at client workshop.
5-7 years in :
- Vehicle Dynamics testing (or)
- OE - Vehicle Performance Testing/Chassis/Engine/Brake testing.
- Strong Driving, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-starter with a passion for Engineering
- International proving ground license
- International driving experience in testing domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.