Talent Acquisition Executive at BetterPlace Safety Solutions
Views:110 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Vendor/Supply Acquisition - Skill Connect - Supply Engagement (6-8 yrs)
Job Role : Manager Vendor/Supply Acquisition - Skill Connect (Supply Engagement)
Experience Required : 6 years total of which 2 -4 years should be as a Team Lead
Brief on the Product :
Skill Connect is Betterplace's demand and supply aggregation platform for blue/grey collared sourcing of trained and verified candidates. With demand from approx. 1500 clients, SkillConnect will be building multiple candidate supply partners and onboard them to the platform to ensure frictionless supply view is available for the client. Supply Partners could be government run training centres, common service centres, retail channels etc. The product also enables clients to complete the complete hiring process without any intervention from stakeholders.
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart, analytical, strategic yet execution focused? Are you passionate about making a difference to the blue collar segment? Do you have strong work ethics? Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Betterplace? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our Skillconnect team and help define the course of the Betterplace business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a part of BetterPlace Supply Engagement team, lead the manpower agencies/consultancies, outreach initiative in a territory / city. Own the entire process of evaluation, selection, on-boarding/empanelment.
- Responsible for building the Supply through manpower agencies.
- Focus on building business-to-business partnerships with agencies
- Mange the acquisition strategy
- Ensure there is a streamlined communication across all stakeholders involved in sourcing, and deployment of candidates
- Ensure compliance and maximum usage of product platform
- Ensure a high degree of data/candidate quality across all agencies/partners
- Monitor and improve the SLA of candidates addition on to platform from supply partners/agencies
- Partner Engagement
- Ensure all supply partners participate in placement related activities
- Meet large partners on a regular basis to understand concerns
- Establish excellent relationship with all agencies
Role Specifications :
- Mandatory - At least 2 years of field specific/Agency background or experience working with acquiring and managing agencies
- 3 years of experience in vendor management/ service delivery, managing operations across multiple suppliers and geographies
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, negotiation and management skills
- Willingness to travel