Division Mgr at Dynamic Staffing Services
Views:272 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Warehouse - Construction (10-15 yrs)
1. Reports directly to the Construction Manager
2. Works closely with Material Control Manager in BHM on continuous improvement on operational effectiveness and efficiency.
3. Setup and Manage warehouse location
4. Oversee the hiring, performance evaluation, and supervision of the warehouse personnel
5. Manage, execute and sustain full and complete implementation of the Supply Chain process
6. Train and continuously update personnel, project management and operations on the Supply Chain processes, operations execution.
7. Manage and maintain continuous material movement and flow from warehouses to the construction site.
8. Coordinates and works closely with the Logistics Manager regarding the deliveries of purchases and shipments.
9. Plan, manage and coordinate with the Construction Manager regarding offloading, unloading, staging and reloading of material deliveries at the jobsite with emphasis on space, equipment and additional labor required.
10. Manage the complete and full material handling and inventory of materials at all warehouses and lay down areas.
11. Maintains receiving, inventory and issuing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the SC execution, operations, and personnel policies and procedures.
12. Leads and performs periodic cycle counts every month on warehouse for all discipline and divisions except division 01.
13. Provides guidance and support on the full deployment and implementation of HarDHAT ERP system.
14. Responsible in making sure the company approved Supply Chain forms are being used correctly
15. Manage the full implementation of the MRV-MIV process
16. Coordinates with the Safety Manager and Construction Manager on the correct and full implementation of Material Handling and Safety that applies to day to day operations.
17. Provide leadership, guidance, mentorship, and training to all warehouse personnel per the Company SCM Training Guides
18. Coordinates with Discipline Managers and Superintendent with regards to material movement and deliveries.
19. Coordinates with Construction Manager regarding equipment and other operations requirements.
20. Maintains safe and clean work environment by organizing the workplace, assigning a clean up crew at the end of the day, stow away the tools and small equipment properly and comply and implement the 5S methodology.
21. Promote and maintain quality service by following Company's Supply Chain processes, procedures and guides for proper operations execution