CEO at Podium Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:854 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Warehouse - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Summary of Role :
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision look after and manage receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations Transport Coordinator - oversee the time Delivery of Goods.
- Maintain Delivery Schedules.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Assign tasks appropriately and manage the teamwork
- Train and motivate team
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
a. Minimum three years of experience as Warehouse Manager on same industry FMCG Preferable.
b. can handle around 50-100 manpower team
c. Self motivated and dynamic personality
d. Good written and oral communication
e. Can work on pressure-able environment
f. Must have knowledge of SAP ( S&D Module )
Location : Pune
Job Type : Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.