Founder & Principal Consultant at Catalyst Management
Views:253 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Warehouse Operations - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Receiving of stocks from Supplier.
- Efficient & on-time Van Loading.
- Maintain Inventory Accuracy.
- Track & reduce Product Damages/SRNs.
- Maintain warehouse quality.
- Ensure efficient Transportation.
- Backup resource for Supervisor.
- Replenishment planning and execution.
- Delivery Cost Budget Control.
- Local Delivery Fleet Management.
- Training of the Supervisors and Delivery Boys.
- E Billing
- Graduate, Diploma in Computers / Working knowledge of Computers
- Minimum experience of 5 years or above
- Relevant Experience in Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Must have experience in Leadership role (good with team handling)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Tally
- Experience in Supply Chain (Preferred in Garment Industry)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills