Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:407 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Manager - Warehouse Operations - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
The Offer :
- Opportunity to join a global brand in FMCG space
- Excellent exposure
- Competitive compensation & benefits
The Employer :
- Our client is a leading consumer goods company with a range of 200+ brand portfolio, and footprint across the globe.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Inspecting and ensuring received goods for quality, quantity, timely arrivals and dispatching, packaging, proper labeling and maintaining stock levels.
- Managing vendors and clients who visit the warehouse.
- Supervising operations staff stationed in the given location.
- Taking special care of hazardous products.
- Complying by safety and regulatory norms.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related discipline, with at least 5 years experience of relevant experience in Warehouse & Distribution.
- Past experience within FMCG would be a strong plus.
- You have solid understanding of warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- You participate and contribute towards process improvement initiatives.
- You have experience working with warehouse management databases.
- You have managed junior staff in your previous roles.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can get work done in stipulated time periods.
- You are a driven individual who can deliver work with minimal supervision.