Manager - Warehouse Operations - Personal Care (0-2 yrs)
A well established, personal care startup is looking to hire a warehouse manager.
Location : Manesar
Experience : 0-2 years
Working days : 6
Reporting directly to Head of operations of the firm.
- MBA in supply chain /operations (preferred)
- Analytical mindset & ability to manage hands-on tasks
- Personal care/FMCG Industry background is a plus
- Managing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide range of goods from the warehouse.
- Managing inbound process like Product receiving from vendor as per PO,
- Managing inventory of all stocks & ensure all activities like production & assembling of the all products
- Implementing specific customer packaging requirements.
- Cost negotiating with Logistic / transporters/Packaging vendor.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.