AM - Talent Acquisition at QSS Global
Views:478 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Warehousing & Logistics - Pharma/Diagnostics (7-16 yrs)
Warehousing & Logistics Manager
Industry : Pharma/Diagnostics/ Core Logistics
QuIT Skills : SAP - SD, MM, WMS. Excel. PPT
Knowledge of all logistic related regulations and documentation is mandatory
Qualification : Graduate/MBA operations with similar experience
Job Description :
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage of goods.
- Prepare forecast for equipment and reagent import and towards Production.
- Responsible for order processing, dispatch and logistics (domestic and exports) control.
- Imports & Weekly forecast of Custom's Duty Payment from accounts department.
- Handling with Freight Forwarder and CHA.
- WMS operations.
- Insurance Management.
- Transport contract Management.
- Responsible for inventory management and warehouse quality and management.
- Ensure Delivery of Goods at HIN WHs and Customer's site on HIN Invoice / DC within committed TAT
- Responsible for maintaining the documents and MIS related to accounts, orders and sales.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely way and handle any concerns.
- Prepare the annual warehouse and logistics budget and responsible for achieving it.
- Maintaining 100% Inventory accuracy in warehouse.
- Security of Warehouse
- Manage labour for loading/unloading/packing etc