Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:561 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Water & Waste Water Treatment Plants (8-10 yrs)
Position : Manager
Total Experience : Min 8-10 years in the same field.
Essential responsibilities and duties include :
- Thorough knowledge of water and waste water treatment plants like STP, ETP, WTP (SOFTNER) RO Plant.
- Active involvement in the identification, development, and implementation of strategies, programs, ordinances, policies, decisions, assignments, and activities of existing operations, maintenance and capital improvement program to protect and augment water supplies, provide treated water, and ensure efficient and effective results.
- The principles and practices necessary to manage the core operational functions and programs in a water agency, including : groundwater, dam safety, water rights, imported water, raw and treated water conveyance, water treatment, recycled and purified water, operations & maintenance, asset management, water supply planning, environmental planning and capital construction.
- Preparing the team for proper execution of the following measures under strict supervision to provide an ultimate quality product for the company and building.
- Installation & Test Run Water Treatment System Plant to assure System Performance
- Control Sub Contractor at Site Work
- Report Test Result & Recommendation to Customers
- Train Customers for Manual Operation
- Troubleshoot for Water & Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Design Control Logic & Level Dimension
- Mechanical Checking for Installation Works
- Order Equipment for Installation Choose the Vendor For Installation If Required
- Planning for Installation & Delivery Machine
- Commissioning Post Installation
- Maintenance, Customer Relationship & imparting training / support to Customers