HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:194 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Works & Maintenance - LPG Cylinder Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
A seasoned mechanical engineer with min 8-10 years experience in a similar role in LPG Cylinder manufacturing unit. He should be able to manage the maintenance team and be able to troubleshoot both mechanical and electrical breakdown. Should be a systematic individual who can maintain all records for the machines. Should be able to work under pressure and deliver results in quick time
Compensation : Non Taxable Salary with other expect benefits (Accommodation, Medical Benefits, Paid Leaves, Transportation, Visa/Tickets etc)
Note : Candidate should be experienced in handling LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Plant Operations and ready to relocate Kenya for long term assignment
Job Description :
We need a techno commercial person who will be a factory manager handling production completely along with taking care of commercial aspects of cost control etc.
- It is a certified product and requires certification for every cylinder that leaves the factory.
- Factory is certified and we maintain this certification.
- There is time to time inspection by the oil companies to check production facilities and their norms.
- SAW welding and pressing through hydraulic and mechanical press is heart of the unit.
- Person joining has to ensure lowest % of repair with highest out put per day.
- Preventive maintenance with negligible break down of machinery. also handle permanent and contractual labour.