Manager - Workshop - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Workshop Manager
Reports To : Regional Manager - Parts & Services
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities :
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Ensure minimum required parts are kept in the stock at all the times, provide cycle count of parts at the prescribed interval and submit the reports to finance
- Assist with quotes, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods with invoices
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays to the customers.
- Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Work with Regional Manager to client's requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with Service Team to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and service and provide solutions.
- Develop teams to follow the warranty/contract processes, make timely warranty claims, generate invoices immediately after the job completed prior to the release of vehicles
- Oversee the availability of necessary working tools, special tools and equipment's and its calibration to make sure they are always in usable condition
- Ensure to generate external invoice prior to the release of vehicles and obtain acknowledgement of invoices from customers
- Ensure to achieve parts, labour and workshop productivity targets
- Ensure to provide site support/breakdown assistance in the assigned territory
- Ensure to achieve any other DCS KPI's assigned
Education and/or Experience :
- Any Diploma or Graduate in Engineering
- Minimum of 6-10 Years- experience in similar capacity
- Work experience in service is desirable
- Further education in relevant field an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.