HR at Systematic Group of Companies
Views:1191 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Managment Trainee - Operations (1-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
The Operations Executive role includes the following tasks :
Communicating with upper management to develop strategic operations goals. Creating and managing the organization's fiscal operating and capital budget and expenses. Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitors performance progress with key stakeholders and management
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management
- Maintain data by monitoring dashboards, key performance Indicators data (KPI)
- Interacting with all the department heads and stake holders for devising cost control strategies.
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Monitoring and analysing data on day to day basis and devising change plans. Drive implementation through plant team.
- Understand Good Manufacturing practices (GMP), Lean Management, Project Management, Six Sigma, 5s, Kaizen, Poka Yoke.
- Create new formats for MIS reports/ dashboards etc.
- Visit factory 3 days a week
- Manufacturing industry exposure,
- Candidate having experience in handling analytical operations of plant in a manufacturing company,
- Willing to travel to plant locations,
- Proficient user of MS- Excel (Word, Excel and Power point),
- Excellent in MIS reports, good in statistics
- Communication (written and oral) should be excellent
- Candidate should have experience of working on multiple products, Multiple Plants simultaneously
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- MBA & B.E / B.Tech
- 1-4 years of experience
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen will be helpful
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : 25,000.00 to - 41,000 Per Month