Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:172 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manger - Research & Development - Home & Personal Care Segment (5-8 yrs)
- Carry out lab evaluations to identify value proposition and develop application data for market extension with existing product and/or new product promotion in line with business objectives.
- Investigate customer needs and develop in-depth understanding of industry technologies development trend, work closely with regional synthesis team to develop application for new products and new technology to meet market needs.
Technical Services :
- Develop and foster relationships with strategic customers through high quality technical service activities. Identify and foster join-development opportunities with high potential customers by using global HPP product and application technology.
- Maintain close working relationships with commercial team and distributors, provide sufficient support in technical inquiries feedback, product training, joint customer call, etc.
- Contribute to business promotion through actively participate company or industry seminar, road show, etc., and develop product promotion tools together with marketing team.
- Operate lab & technical service activities fully compliance with Indorama's EH&S policy and strive for continuous improvement in safety performance
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Cosmetic Technology.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in Home & Personal Care Industries, formulation & application knowledge, MNC company working experience is preferable.
- Strong knowledge of Home & Personal Care ingredients & it's application.
- Strong knowledge of Home & Personal Care formulations, proficient in related performance testing items.
- Ability to self-manage work programs under general direction from line manager and communicate widely and efficiently within the team.
- Ability to have good interface with customers for problem solving and explore new opportunities through lab project.
- Ability to work as part of a high-energy team with members of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization as a member of the technical team.