Manubhai Gems - Executive Assistant (5-10 yrs)
(B) Principal Accountabilities :
- To deliver exciting consumer facing promotions and campaigns to enable operations to extract higher output from the stores in order to differentiate competition
- To deliver trade windows and in-store POS and ensure smooth and efficient delivery of visual experience for the consumer.
- To manage all the Outdoor implementations undertaken for consistent brand delivery across markets which include creative designing, printing and implementation.
- To deliver marketing collateral such as brand and range catalogs to provide a superior brand experience for customers and consumers.
- To conceptualize and manage all brand events related to displaying the premium image
- To be responsible for Budget planning for Retail Marketing along with the BSA (Business Service Admin) for all the Retail Marketing collateral in store.
- Undertook extensive consumer research to define consumer archetypes, purchase behavior, product and pricing insights
- Devised and implemented the annual marketing strategy, calendar and budgeting for the brand
- End- to-end conceptualization and campaign management of any brand campaigns
- Introduce new projects/campaigns within target areas.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Making marketing strategies for the company to enhance sales
- Trade show exhibitions
- Handling all ATL & BTL activities towards Branding
- Managing various Events & PR
- Ensure workflow process within team is adhered to
- Visual Merchandise
- Manage agency's for Social media & advertisement agency
- To Undertake analytics driven initiatives to enhance customer engagement on website, social handles and digital brand campaigns
- Strategize and implement activations/offer led digital campaigns with the objective of maximizing engagement, acquiring new customers and generating walk-ins to stores