Manufacturing Engineer (4-7 yrs)
- The Manufacturing Engineer, specializing in manufacturing process planning for machining, casting, and forging, plays a pivotal role in creating detailed manufacturing plans to meet customer demands. This role involves a deep understanding of these manufacturing processes to develop efficient and effective plans. The Manufacturing Engineer collaborates with cross-functional teams like quality, costing and vendor development teams to ensure seamless execution and optimization of production processes, contributing to the fulfillment of customer requirements and maintaining high proficiency in machining, casting, and forging domains.
- Analyze component specifications and customer demands to devise meticulous manufacturing process plans encompassing machining, casting, and forging methods.
- Develop comprehensive manufacturing plans that outline step-by-step processes, material usage, workflow, and quality control measures.
- Ensure alignment of manufacturing plans with customer specifications, demands, and quality expectations.
- Monitor production processes, gather data, and implement improvements to maintain high efficiency and quality standards.
- Troubleshoot production issues and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement corrective measures.
- Train production teams in adhering to the devised manufacturing process plans and safety protocols.
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in machining, casting, and forging technologies to propose innovative solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance manufacturing processes, reduce costs.