Consultant at Hugh Partners
Views:979 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Manufacturing Engineer - Auto (3-6 yrs)
Title : Engineer / Sr. Engineer - Manufacturing
Reports to : Production manager
Under general supervision, leads a small team to evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering principles and techniques to assigned business problems at Pune Unit. Ensures that results meet established needs and goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES :
1. Operating OKUMA HMC and setting tools for components
2. Able to set new components on the HMC machine Independently on time.
3. Achieving the day to day production plan with quality.
4. Implementing the kaizens to improve productivity and quality.
5. Cycle time and setup time reduction
6. Implementing the 5S activities.
7. Tool trials & establishing production of component manufacturing & assembly of products.
8. Develop the samples as per requirement & ensure the proper inspection, tests & generate the reports.
9. Review production processes periodically in order to ensure conformance of the quality at all stages of manufacturing. Analyze data and recommends changes to improve product quality.
10. Performs hands-on activities such as build, test, repair product and equipment as necessary. May conduct such activities at customer sites in the field.
1. Any Bachelor Degree / DME, emphasis in Mechanical or related Engineering discipline.
2. 4-7 years related engineering experience, including demonstrated ability to utilize engineering principles to solve business problems.
3. Should have positive attitude and willing to learn.
4. He is able to work in 3 shifts and produce components as per the cycle time.