HR at Career Point Consultancy
Views:13 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manufacturing Engineer - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Formulation and implementation of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 Quality Systems in Manufacturing Engineering department.
- Ensure IATF 16949 Documentation, Managing Audits, take corrective and preventive actions.
- New Process Development, Process Improvement & Periodic/New Process Validations.
- Industrial Engineering Activities such as Layout, Time and Work Studies, Line Balancing, Capacity planning, etc.
- Product, Tools, Jigs, Fixture designing.
- New machine development, Low-cost automation, and digitization.
- Preparation of BOM, Drawings, and Specifications.
- Understanding and preparing PFMEA, Control chart, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Supporting Production Department in Trouble Shooting.
- New Equipment Specification finalization, Selection & Prepare of Capex proposals related to equipment procurement.
- Develop strong relationships with employees of the Company.
- Develop and implement Quality systems to ensure smooth working of the function.
- Improve processes to improve productivity, reduce cost and Improve Quality in the manufacturing areas.
- Ensure proper data collection and analysis regarding any process issues reported by the Production department.
- Knowledge of Quality System and other Manufacturing systems.