AGM HR at SAEL Industries Ltd
Views:166 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manufacturing Head - Plant Operations (15-20 yrs)
Position Summary :
The Head of Manufacturing is in a critical position and will have overall responsibility for manufacturing activities in an integrated photovoltaic solar manufacturing factory. This position will create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- The Head of manufacturing will be working closely with engineering, quality, procurement, supply chain & sales teams to ensure that the company's products are designed, manufactured, and delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines, and any associated documents
- Take responsibility for creating a market overseas for Modules.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Mechanical, Power, etc.
- 15- 20 years experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably solar, electronic components, automotive, white goods)
- Demonstrable experience in leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes, and systems
- Ability to add value, reduce costs, and make business improvements.
- Proven project management and build quality experience.
- Experience in operating and influencing at a strategic level
- Knowledge and technical understanding of photovoltaic processes, components, and manufacturing techniques
Soft Attributes :
- Robust Leadership skills/people management
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Good communication skills
- Conflict Management & Innovative Thinking
- Good Stakeholder management