Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:1119 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manufacturing Head - Plant Operations (22-30 yrs)
Opening with a India's leading film and packing manufacturer, Head office in Delhi, India.
Position - Manufacturing Head
Work Experience - 22-30 years
Job Location - Mexico, North America
Qualification - B.E. / B. Tech. (Full Time)
JOB PURPOSE : The incumbent is responsible for the Operations to achieve Production targets through optimum utilization of resources, cost effective procurement and an effective system of financial controls. The incumbent will be responsible for the people development and overall growth of the Business location.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Key Actionable Points :
- Experience in handling entire production unit right from Planning to Execution
- Accountable for production, productivity, quality of our process & products
- Monitor, control and correct all critical parameters at all stages of production
- Ensure proper utilization of resources
- Ensure in-process QC and its strict implementation
- Ensure proper consumption of Raw and Packing Material and also final yield of the product
- Should face plant audits by such outside local / international authorities
- Manage process machineries/equipment's and also the utilities which are getting supplied in the production areas
- Provide insight and direction to the associates in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures
- Ensure that all the functional / operational and safety procedures are adhered during the routine working
- Planning of various activities and co-ordination with Cross Functional Teams for procurement of equipment/instruments for the developmental activities
- Coordinating with various departments like Purchase (SCM), Production, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance.
- Establish and monitor all operating targets for Production, Quality, Downtime, Maintenance Expenses, Waste Management and Dispatch in tune with business strategy.
- Maximize the throughput of desired quality by optimizing the capacity and resources
- Ensure coordination between departments for smooth functioning
- Implement systems to track and reduce losses at various stages
- Monitor the efficiency of operations and take necessary actions to reduce the various consumption ratios.
- Ensure up-gradation of process & technology to improve efficiency of operations.
- Ensure best practices are established across the production processes in order to improve operational efficiency.
Technical and Behavioral Skills :
- Well Versed with the technical process of a large manufacturing plant.
- Should have worked in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong Financial Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, process-oriented and organized
- Project Management Skills
- Strong Communication, Inter personal & Relationship building skills.
- Strong Analytical & Presentation Skills, high degree of engagement across levels
- Ability to build sustainable organization capabilities
- Leading through Change & innovation
- Able to align Strategy & Systems.
- Able to create vision, establish direction & create roadmaps for the business
Account Manager - Automobile, Ancillaries & Other Services
Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.