Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:261 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manufacturing Machine Operator (0-7 yrs)
Join a leading manufacturer of engineered filter media
- Tremendous learning & development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a culture of innovation
Our client is a leading manufacturer of engineered filter media. Through innovation and collaborations with industry pioneers & leaders, they offer solutions that lowers pollution and contribute to an immaculate environment.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Performing necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start-up & operation.
- Monitoring multiple pieces of equipment according to instructions to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Performing maintenance and fixing issues that might occur during the shift.
- Performing quality control and reporting problems to supervisor.
- Ensuring continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Maintaining a clean work area through good housekeeping practices and complying with all safety and health regulations
- Performing all documentation work related to shift production & maintaining activity logs.
The Profile :
- You have at least a Diploma and ideally experience as a machine operator.
- Having a technical degree & experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardised work & adhere to safe work practices.
- You have an understanding of production procedures and knowledge of measurement tools.
- You have strong analytical, teamwork and communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail & are able to work independently.