Recruiter at AA-Consultants
Views:700 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manufacturing Operations Head - Electrical/Mechanical (20-25 yrs)
Job location- Palwal
Qualification- B.E (ELECTRICAL OR MECHANICAL)
Salary- Over and above Present CTC ( UPTO 35)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage employees and hands-on operation of the company's manufacturing function, whether in-house or sub-contracted.
- Ensure that, as the company grows, manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality and responsiveness.
- Work closely with CEO on manufacturing plans, goals, and future product innovations.
- Play an active role in senior-level negotiations with client companies and manufacturing partners.
- Develop and manage budgeting and budget execution with a focus on product costs and margins.
- Direct all production control, production process development, quality systems, purchasing, and shipping/receiving activities.
- Partner with sales team to meet with customers to discuss and set scheduling time lines for product delivery.
- To monitor LUI, CSI and House Keeping Indices of the Plant.
- To form a cross-functional team for carrying out contract review.
- To prepare contingency plan to prevent production stoppage effecting customer requirements.
- Monitor LUI.CSI, HKI regularly.
- Ensure Kanban, Pull system & single part flow is maintained on line.
- Ensure Capacity utilization and work towards capacity enhancement
Soft Tools: Microsoft Office
- Development and implementation of advanced technologies
- Should have knowledge of Poke,-Yoke, Kanban, 5'S, Kaizen
- Conducting DFMEA's & Risk assessment for new product/variant.